Any advice on Robinson Place?

How is Robinson Place?
    Is the management good?
    Is the public area well-maintained?
    Is water leakage common?
    Any yellow/brown water from the pipes?
    Noisy?

Thanks a lot.

Good location on Robinson Road not too far from the escalator. Newer estate, quite popular with some celeb's living there. Carpark, pool, nice lobby, lots of elevators. I believe top floor doesn't have rooftop access, quite high with nice views. Building is quite secure with security guards patrolling and standing outside on the sidewalks. I haven't noticed water leakage or dirty water, not sure about management although the place is well maintained. It is quite quiet and peaceful, although keep in mind people will occasionally do renovation so if you are the lucky one, you get to be their neighbour.

Flats are similar sized, 3 bedroom, 1 maids room, 900-1100 sq ft net I believe, on the smaller end, asking price about 45-50k and you can rent it for about 40-45k, carpark typically offered separately.

SalseroHK likes this.

Hi I live in Robinson Place, no complaints, can recommend it.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Robinson Place is not really a new location so you may inspect the apartment precisely for mild etc. nice and convenient place but crazy loud and busy due to 1 billion children living there. If you have a family, you'll be fine, as a couple we didn't like it while viewing

We live here as a couple with no kids or pets and are very happy here

Quote Originally Posted by Klyddon:
    We live here as a couple with no kids or pets and are very happy here
    good for you! the place is in deed quite impressive. but as mentioned we didn't like it. personal opinion, nothing else

Agree! ;-)

I live at Robinson place and it's worth noting that there are strict regulations regarding noise/renovations (as we discovered when trying to put a shelf up this afternoon! Sorry neighbours!). So you won't get any noise in the evenings or weekends (and there's also a time in the middle of the weekday it's not allowed... Can't remember when).
    I find it very quiet and peaceful, particularly given the vast number of people living here. Reception staff also are always smiling and have an impressive knack for remembering faces.
    Not been here long but happy so far!

Yes the building is well maintained and the facilities are good but keep in mind the clubhouse is closed for renovation until November. Water leakage isn't common (it is a newer building after all) but there is a lot of activity around the building given its size.
    Transportation options are convenient: bus stop right outside, getting a taxi is competitive during morning rush hour.
    The Wellcome supermarket is a 5 minute walk away and the Park n Shop is another 1 minute away.

I prefeer Palatial Crest, even better location, good facilities for kids to play in as well (though smaller) and around same price.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast