Not sure- Pacific View or Bel-air

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson:
    cant find anything that is affordable ion parkview minimum looks like 95k for 4 beds- HK is absolutely bonkers on the rental front

JC
    Its between 90K to 130K in Bel Air for 4 bedrooms depending on size as well. There are many older but very good buildings in Tai Hang Road area. Should be convenient to QB and Wan Chai. Try Cavendish Heights and then look around it based on budget.

You should at least get your name down on a wait list at Manhattan. I know 3 people who've been given marching orders to go back home in the last month.

How about Ho's Villas in Stanley - 5 mins walk to Stanley, great pool and 100m from beach

Quote Originally Posted by Louise-James:
    How about Ho's Villas in Stanley - 5 mins walk to Stanley, great pool and 100m from beach
    It's in the 100K+ and there's no elevator, so you have to carry your supermarket up the stairs!

We are in Pacific View and just renewed ~40k for a 3 bedroom. The benefits are many - great views, nice community, Stanley is close by.
    We looked at a few other options - very few combinations of value for money in terms of size / facilities / community available. Mid-levels is very crowded and don't get a lot for your money (in the nicer buildings).

Me and my wife work in Central / mid-levels and don't mind the commute at all.

About Pacific View - make sure you live above the 6th floor level - otherwise the greenery around means a lot of mosquitoes come into the house.

The morning shuttle bus from PV takes about 20 mins to Wan Chai. Quarry Bay - I am unsure of.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by back2HK:
    Its between 90K to 130K in Bel Air for 4 bedrooms depending on size as well. There are many older but very good buildings in Tai Hang Road area. Should be convenient to QB and Wan Chai. Try Cavendish Heights and then look around it based on budget.

4 BED IN BEL AIR - DIVIDE THOSE NUMBERS BY THREE.

Cheers

-HJ