Our kids will attend the German-Swiss school. Unfortunately, Kindergarten will be located in Pok Fu Lam and primary at the Peak (we have 2 kids), meaning I have to run to 2 different places.
1. I need a short run to the Peak: is that even possible with public transportation? Should I rather have a car?
2. If we choose to live in Aberdeen area, is there a good way to get to the Peak the "back way"?
3. Any of you having kids at the German-Swiss school? Where do you live?
4. My husband will be working out of Tai Po.
5. The originial budget for rent we figured was HKD 35'000, but now it seems for that "little bit" we can only find suitable locations with 3-bedrooms in the New Territories.
Anybody have experience coming from the new Territories to the Peak? How long of a commute?
Lots of questions, I know...I need help sorting this getting to school out.