Pros and cons of Conduit Road, Skyline Mansion?

Pros and cons of Conduit Road, Skyline Mansion?

Hello,

I am considering moving to Skyline Mansion on Conduit Road, and wondered what the pros and cons are from people who have actually lived in that area of Conduit, the end farther from the escalator? It seems green, quiet and pleasant but also far from markets/supermarkets. I also wonder if it will be convenient to get to work (in Central); the walk seems quite long, and not sure how many taxis and minibuses (with seats!) run there.

Does anyone have views on Skyline Mansion in particular as well?

Thanks in advance.

Mini bus No.3

Green Mini Bus No 3 & 3A start from Poshan Road & Conduit Road. You should have no problem getting a seat in the morning. The buses go to IFC Mall via Pedder St. Coming back you have to go to IFC mall to get the bus. Taxis are there, but it depends on what time in the morning you start. At 7.00 am you should not have any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hkapt
    Hello,

I am considering moving to Skyline Mansion on Conduit Road, and wondered what the pros and cons are from people who have actually lived in that area of Conduit, the end farther from the escalator? It seems green, quiet and pleasant but also far from markets/supermarkets. I also wonder if it will be convenient to get to work (in Central); the walk seems quite long, and not sure how many taxis and minibuses (with seats!) run there.

Does anyone have views on Skyline Mansion in particular as well?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Oldtimer, thanks a lot for your reply. Sounds like minibuses will be no issue. Taxis sound hard to get though if I need one in the 8-sth, 9-sth time range, which is something to consider ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    Green Mini Bus No 3 & 3A start from Poshan Road & Conduit Road. You should have no problem getting a seat in the morning. The buses go to IFC Mall via Pedder St. Coming back you have to go to IFC mall to get the bus. Taxis are there, but it depends on what time in the morning you start. At 7.00 am you should not have any problem.