Trovit Homes / private rental ads - any reviews / recommendations?

Trovit Homes / private rental ads - any reviews / recommendations?

Dear all,

I've recently moved to HK and looking for a new flat. A search online in the area I want returned a lot of searches for ads posted on Trovit Homes, which seem to have private ads as well as agent ones.

Of course I will go and see the property and try my best to ensure they're legit, but wanted go check if anyone has used them and if so, any thoughts and recommendations? Also general recommendations wrt renting privately would be appreciated!

Many thanks in advance.

At a quick look Trovit Homes appears to be simply an aggregator of advertisements posted on other sites. Presumably they're trying to make money on the click through to the underlying advertisement. As a user I wouldn't expect to have any dealings with them except to click through to whoever posted the ads I'm interested in.

But I guess you're actually a shill and you just wanted to try to generate some traffic for your site...

Thanks for the reply and cynicism. I am however actually new to HK and just trying to find a new flat. No one should feel obliged to click through if they haven't used the site before.

Thanks,
    Angelina

try using Gohome.com or 28hse.com

They are website for property search with links to agents.

Thanks! I found gohome but not the latter. The main thing is that I'm looking for furnished property, so some of these websites then have much limited choices. I will look into these now though.

Ah I C, here is another website I found that has your requirements, its got listing of fully furnished property.

http://urban-properties.hk/propertie...%5B%5D=over_12

just found this as well

https://www.zeroagentproperty.com/search/rent

Last edited by wtbhotia; 07-10-2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: adding website

Many thanks! The first one unfortunately doesn't have the district of my interest (Olympic, which is fairly expatty but I guess not common enough!) but the second one is very useful, thanks a lot!