H Studio or W Studio

Closed Thread

H Studio or W Studio

Any info on H or W Studio would be appreciated. good? bad? location? We want to stay 2 weeks in HK and would like a kichenette to keep food costs down. Or any other places you can suggest. What kind of cost are we looking at for 2 weeks? $3000+
    Thanks

Both r not that great. I lived in W studio in Sheng Wan, location was 1 min to the MTR. Not really spacious and I had no kitchenette or sink in the room. Also rather small and dark. H studio I had a look at, not much better.
    Google the 2 providers for their location and then look it up on google maps.
    I paid 8000 for a month in W studios, I think they started with 6000 per month. There are phone numbers in their website, give them a call for a quote.
    Will be hard for your price range, you could try one of the hostels, e.g. Wan Fat. Or cozy studio in Causeway Bay.
    Don't expect too much, in your range (200HKD/day) they will all be tiny.

at this point i dont know what to try to consider. how much i should expect to pay. we just want a simple room hopefully on the island and within walking distance of the tram or mtr. ive checked out guesthouses and hostels and they are charging per bed so the price gets up over $50 US per day.there has to be somthing out there for 200HK as i have seen places advertised for 6000 per month. but they dont want to seem to let you pay for just 2 week. prorate it. any other suggestions or advice? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stevend:
    at this point i dont know what to try to consider. how much i should expect to pay. we just want a simple room hopefully on the island and within walking distance of the tram or mtr. ive checked out guesthouses and hostels and they are charging per bed so the price gets up over $50 US per day.there has to be somthing out there for 200HK as i have seen places advertised for 6000 per month. but they dont want to seem to let you pay for just 2 week. prorate it. any other suggestions or advice? thanks
    That is partly a legal problem, as you must be a licenced guest house else you must note sign leases for less than a month. In addition you will most likely not get half a month's price for 2 weeks.