My wife and I are considering an expat assignment in Hong Kong, moving from the US. Any help on areas to consider to move is appreciated.
- Less than 30 min commute (prefer public transportation) to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Close to international schools and activities for kids (my kids ages are 10 and 7)
- Close to shopping / dining
- Convenient for living with a dog (close to parks, open green areas)
- Budget is around 60,000 HKD / mo for a 3 bedroom
- We are open to highrise, lowrise, townhome, etc
Any other tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance!