room rental websites??

Closed Thread

room rental websites??

any1 know any good websites/ways to search for room rentals? (beside geoexpat).

Quote Originally Posted by edwardo232:
    any1 know any good websites/ways to search for room rentals? (beside geoexpat).
    If you look for a room to share, maybe hongkong.asiaxpat.com, which sucks for pretty much everything except for their share flat section, dunno why this gets more listings than geoexpat.

For Flats:

gohome.com.hk
    Listings are usually outdated (partly half a year old, agent told me clearly that they were just to get people call him "to help you then more detailed"). But good for general information

property.hk
    more comprehensive, flats listed usually exist, management fee never included (i.e. add at least 500, more likely 800 HK$), less listing features / informations. Sometimes you see the same flat listed by three agents for different prices....

Agents websites are usually in Chinese and those who weren't often had a "powered by property.hk" on their site, means you find the same listing if you just go through property.hk directly.

nota bene, all my experience is from a few weeks of flat hunting on a student budget... Good Luck!

thank you!!

i found another source :

asiaexpat.com

gumtree.com.hk

Still limited at the moment.