Tsing Yi Garden vs. Greenfield Garden. Which one is better?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello guys,

Anyone live in either of the two buildings? I'm gonna rent an apartment next month. But I'm not in hk yet right now. I'd love to hear some opinions. Environment nice? Gym available? People friendly?

Last edited by cindy8686; 01-03-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Hi cindy, greenfield garden is newer than tsing yi garden, so i guess it should be more well maintained , also greenfield garden has a nice sea side walk to the mtr station. Environment is clean and comfortable, and the residents are mostly middle class families with small children , from what i saw

From memory I think the gym at greenfield garden is pay per use, and it seems like very very few ppl uses it, so it depends on your preferences

Thanks a lot!
    Anyone living in Tsing Yi area right now? Really like to know someone nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by gc0303
    Hi cindy, greenfield garden is newer than tsing yi garden, so i guess it should be more well maintained , also greenfield garden has a nice sea side walk to the mtr station. Environment is clean and comfortable, and the residents are mostly middle class families with small children , from what i saw

From memory I think the gym at greenfield garden is pay per use, and it seems like very very few ppl uses it, so it depends on your preferences

I live in Tsing Yi , Grand Horizon next to Greenfield.

Last edited by ghkg; 20-03-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Hi Cindy,
    There should be another one called grand horizon, just next to tsing yi garden, if you want to look into it as well. I live in Tsing Yi and I think it's a relatively spacious and relaxing place compare to the urban areas while at the same time, nice transportation and yeah, the promenade and ty park is nice as well. Well, anyway, welcome!
    K

Grand horizon got Gym (no charge )..swimming pool around 15HKD per use

Thanks! Definately gonna check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by kathos
    Hi Cindy,
    There should be another one called grand horizon, just next to tsing yi garden, if you want to look into it as well. I live in Tsing Yi and I think it's a relatively spacious and relaxing place compare to the urban areas while at the same time, nice transportation and yeah, the promenade and ty park is nice as well. Well, anyway, welcome!
    K

Do any of these places run shuttles to the Tsing Yi MTR? We have been thinking about moving to Tsing Yi, and although the short walk seems quite pleasant at this time of year, it seems that in the summer or on bad pollution days it might not be so much fun.

I live in greenfield garden.

Quote Originally Posted by cetsi
    Do any of these places run shuttles to the Tsing Yi MTR? We have been thinking about moving to Tsing Yi, and although the short walk seems quite pleasant at this time of year, it seems that in the summer or on bad pollution days it might not be so much fun.
    You realize that these places are literally minutes away from the MTR? Waiting for and boarding a stinky bus with its engine on, exiting in the middle of a large bus stop etc would probably expose you to more pollution and make you more sweat than just suck it up and enjoy the walk on the promenade wothout a single car.
    Last edited by 100LL; 25-03-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast