Like Tree12Likes

Looking for a cheap bed in dorm in Hong Kong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Carr:
    Thank you. But, I am looking for a place closer to Hong Kong island, on the tip of Kowloon peninsula say, just opposite Hong Kong island, or Hong Kong island itself. Maybe, if one goes way over to North Point or Quarry Bay, a cheaper place can be found?
    Not possible you're going to need to rethink.
    Under $100 is such a crazy budget tbh
    chris_yang22 likes this.

Garden advertises beds at HK$80 a night: http://gardenhostel.com.hk/

Thank you. But, I am looking for a place closer to Hong Kong island, on the tip of Kowloon peninsula say, just opposite Hong Kong island, or Hong Kong island itself. Maybe, if one goes way over to North Point or Quarry Bay, a cheaper place can be found?
    Kwun Tong is opposite hk island. I assume you will take mtr so its not a long trip to hk island. Especially If your willing to look at North Point and Quarry Bay. The old saying beggars cant be choosers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app

Chungking and Mirador aren't exactly safe either

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    Garden advertises beds at HK$80 a night: http://gardenhostel.com.hk/
    Was there a while ago. They weren't offering me a bed for 80 HK dollars a night. I used to get a bed there for that price but prices have gone up in a the last few months.
    drumbrake likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by auss:
    Kwun Tong is opposite hk island. I assume you will take mtr so its not a long trip to hk island. Especially If your willing to look at North Point and Quarry Bay. The old saying beggars cant be choosers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Wtbhotia's link to that place in Kwun Tong is a a good one. It is even a single bed in a room which is definitely a bonus. But, as I say, it is out of the ways. I am willing to trade off the single bed in room part for a bed in dorm in a better location for under 100 HK dollars a day. Let's say North Point, Quarry bay even all the way over in Shau Kei Wan.

Wtbhotia's link to that place in Kwun Tong is a a good one. It is even a single bed in a room which is definitely a bonus. But, as I say, it is out of the ways. I am willing to trade off the single bed in room part for a bed in dorm in a better location for under 100 HK dollars a day. Let's say North Point, Quarry bay even all the way over in Shau Kei Wan.
    With such a low budget you're in no position to be picky.
    The longer you leave it the more $$$ it'll be.

Why are you even here on such a low budget?
    auss, usehername, bibbju and 1 others like this.

You could try all the guesthouses in A Block: http://www.chungking-mansions.hk/BlockA.htm

Then try, B, C , D and E blocks.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

There are a bunch of hostels (in residential buildings) around Paterson and Kingston Streets in Causeway Bay. But they are on the island, consequently they are more expensive at around $130-150 a night for a dorm bed.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    That place is a total BYO-laptop wankstation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast