Apartment.we REVIEWS

Closed Thread

Apartment.we REVIEWS

Hi guys,

Anyone tried out apartment.we? This is their URL: http://www.apartmentwe.com.hk/index.html
    Will be in HK from May to Aug 14. Looking for a similar kind of apartment. Fast/stable wifi and a clean and functioning toilet is important to me.
    Looks pretty good in the pics but would rather hear from more people before going with it.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

I would see anything in person before committing for a long period of time. It says they are 100-300 sq ft. I would ask them - is that net or gross? Normally sq ft in HK are quoted gross, which means it includes stuff like the lift lobby and any club houses or reception - so your actually room might be really, really tiny.

I have never seen these places so I have no idea, but i do know that pictures in HK can be quite deceptive - including being photo-shopped - so just be a little wary. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

You'd think they'd at least get the name of the street right. Not to mention the nearby 'facilities'.

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately, I can't view the rooms first because I am not in HK at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by louislim89:
    Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately, I can't view the rooms first because I am not in HK at the moment!
    Then it's better to stay in a hotel for a few days, before making a long-ish commitment to rent a service apartment. I agree with Katherine and would strongly advice against renting a place before having a good look at it.

The location indicated on their map shows them to be located directly in the heart of the dried seafood district, so, if that's your thing you should book right away!

Agree with elle.

I booked a serviced apartment online for one month before I moved to HK. The pictures on the websites all look very nice but it could be shocking when you see the real thing. Stay in a hotel for a week and then try to see as many places as you could before signing for a longer term.

Speak from my personal experiences.