Like Tree47Likes

Non-expat areas (for living)

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    To clarify, I definitely don't 'want' or 'miss' any of the shitty bits of England I was referencing! If I ever go back to England I'd better make sure I can afford to live in a nice area, because it really makes a difference there. More so than here IMO
    well, as they say, 'there is no such thing as a bad area, it's only the bad people that cause it'

The difference is that majority of the crime in uk are caused by low life/ non educated scumbags, they usually get away ( most of the time) with it due to inefficient law system in UK, asbo, anyone?( apparently, this status to them), IMO, british cops had guns, then the tables would turn and uk would be much better place to live, if firearms is too risky, at least arming every cop with taser and pepper spray ( not so lethal solutions)

Sometimes I wonder whether imparonic has ever left his shoebox to see the real world.

It's a shame WC got banned. He sometimes was a bit gritty but I think people used to poopoo him on reputation alone quite a lot of the time.

I have never heard anyone in the UK suggesting arming the police, not even the Daily Mail.

Oh yeah guns solve everything

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19641398

this article highlights why UK should considering arming the police force

another argument on why UK's police should remaining unarmed

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-19647221
    Last edited by imparanoic; 02-05-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Oh yeah guns solve everything
    Thank you joe, but I think that's too big a mantle for me to handle...

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    I would argue further with Watercooler but he has been banned!

Howard Coombs is going to have a lot of spare time on his hands.
    Again? It's becoming a habit.
    I'm not so much worried abaout Coombsy, it's watercoolers digestion that has me worried. He does need his arguments to be regular...
    Last edited by elle; 02-05-2014 at 04:16 PM.

I know he was an argumentative sod and his arguments were often weird but didn't see any posts that seemed to deserve a banning. Was it just a cumulative thing I wonder?

He poked at Coombsey this morning, but nothing more than Coombsey does on a daily basis either.

I actually thought the pair of them had calmed down in recent weeks.

I divvent knaa marra. I wish there was a hall of shame, with reasons for banning. That'd be fun.

I... am not really sure what's going on in this thread anymore, but whatever, I don't mind...
    I found this, bus tour of hk.. it's quite nice https://www.youtube.com/user/mm2teaching/videos

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8