Like Tree44Likes

A good deal......or maybe not!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Or for the 2 months that the lift is out, go rent a smaller apartment for 10-15k and still be quids in.

I live in a building where the lift is being replaced. It will take 3 months and the first month there is heavy drilling 9-6 pm Mon - Sat.

Yes, the climbing sucks, but personally haven't you people paid attention to the en suite bathroom?

Seems they have just taken a chunk of the main room and stuck a bathroom into it. Not what I would prefer to do, but some people like an additional bathroom.

But glassed? Man that just sucks.

Seems to be following the trend in hotel rooms for glassed bathrooms. Hope there is a curtain or blind that can be lowered or something!

Even in Hong Kong not everyone lives on a bus route and quite a few locations are hilly. So it is not impossible. Many years ago lived about 1.5Km walk up a hill away from the bus stop which included 12 flights of stairs. Not as soul destroying as 29 obviously.

The money you save on rent you can spend on meals out to save lugging groceries. It will also be guilt free as you know you will be burning the calories off.

Last edited by East_coast; 19-08-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Have to agree. The glass bathroom is odd

What is the net area and how bad is the 'mountain'view?

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Have to agree. The glass bathroom is odd
    the glass bathroom is REALLY odd!

How many posters here dump in front of their partners?

Call me old fashioned, but I don't.

tabletop
    33K / month
    You must be some kind of millionaire. If you are that rich then why to bother saving up on 2 months? Unless you want to exercise your legs/lose weight.
    East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tabletop:
    You must be some kind of millionaire. If you are that rich then why to bother saving up on 2 months? Unless you want to exercise your legs/lose weight.
    Well, with the 2 months free it works out to an average of a bit over 30K / month (based on 2 year contract). Including furnishings, rooftop area and car parking space. All things considered, it's not too bad assuming you are ok with the climb (and the exposed toilet situation!!)
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast