Like Tree2Likes

Where to live with a budget of 25k for a 2 bedroom apartment?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to live with a budget of 25k for a 2 bedroom apartment?

Hi Guys,

I need your suggestion for the suitable place to live in HKG for a budget of 25k preferably with 2 rooms? My office is located at the Northpoint.

With this budget, possible to get the apartment with the facilities such as gym & swimming pool? Hope it can be as near as possible to shopping centres, wet market and etc.

Many thanks!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Basically anywhere. Newer buildings have the facilities, older areas have wet markets.

What's your commute time tolerance?

Hi Claire,

My office hour will be at 9am. Basically I prefer to live near to the MTR since I do not have a car.

Thanks

do you like the nightlife of lan kwai fong don't mind a modest size place ie, 600 sq ft ? if yes, live in hk island

or do you want larger place at 1000-1300 sq ft in a modern estate in Kowloon /NT and only mind 30-50mins travelling time

Quote Originally Posted by JC888:
    Hi Guys,

I need your suggestion for the suitable place to live in HKG for a budget of 25k preferably with 2 rooms? My office is located at the Northpoint.

With this budget, possible to get the apartment with the facilities such as gym & swimming pool? Hope it can be as near as possible to shopping centres, wet market and etc.

Many thanks!
    Plenty in Tseun Kwan O (Convenient to North Point).for example.
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Plenty in Tseun Kwan O (Convenient to North Point).for example.
    Agreed. Most of the newer flats are built directly above or adjacent to MTR stations and malls, and have excellent clubhouse facilities. Look at Ocean Shores, Metro Town/Le Point, Park Central, The Wings, The Grandiose, Residence Oasis, East Point City, and The Pinnacle/Metro City. All are on top of, or connected to, direct trains to North Point.

Hung hom will give you bang for your buck and a lovely commute by ferry

imparanoic likes this.

Hung Hom may be worth a look for the OP but it will most likely be more expensive and not as convenient for work (ferry every 30 mins on average vs MTR). It will be more convenient for TST though.

Hung Hom-North Point ferry stops service after 7 or 7.30 in the evening IIRC, so while I love Hung Hom, OP take note if you stay late at the office or have evenings out.

I've always been curious, what's Braemar Hill like? Good location for OP?

You can get quite a few places of good value with what you are after for that price.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast