Service Apartment in Sheung Wan / Soho / Central - any help welcome!

Closed Thread

Service Apartment in Sheung Wan / Soho / Central - any help welcome!

Hello. I'm looking for a studio or 1 bed service apartment in the above area but am not sure which one to go with. Budget is up to $25k / monthly and it just needs to be clean and preferably not old and run down. Laundry facilities and wifi are a must but think this should be standard?

Places like Shama and Ovolo are anywhere from $33K+ which is over my budget.

Alternatively - any recos in Causeway Bay? There seems to be a lot more but don't know where to start.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

This one is cheap by location standards: Platinum Apartment

We stayed in one serviced apartment along Queens Rd W, Sheung Wan when we first arrived. It was called Domus back then but has undergone renovations and renamed as Allora, I think...it may be in your budget and it located near hollywood Rd. Very convenient, the location is.

Domus is near HKU right? That's not that's around 10 mins from Hollywood road by bus but to walk is 20 or more mins.

Try 60 West on Des Voeux. Stayed a month earlier this year and it was pretty decent. They have a variety of rooms and prices which are (or were anyway) in your price range.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Me:
    Domus is near HKU right? That's not that's around 10 mins from Hollywood road by bus but to walk is 20 or more mins.
    There were two. That one you mentioned is more towards pokfulam, the other one I mean was name Domus, but sold off obviously given the name change. New name something like Alora....

Anyway, off to catch my flight or I'll never get out of copenhagen..