Just moved over to Park Island and am loving it so far. Biggest worry was being away from HK island and if I could handle that. Its fine and now I am not sure I could handle moving back to Central lol. I had considered it for a while, but only made the move last weekend. Have a 2brm place for 16.5K a month, complete with ocean views and a big balcony. That's just a touch more than the what I paid for a 1 brm place in an older building on HK island at less then 300sqft (they did not ever give me the exact measurement so I am guessing).

Are there any Park Islanders here? I noticed there is a forum page for Discovery Bay. How can we add one for Ma Wan?

If anyone has not been to Park Island do check it out. Very chilled, but not scummy like Lamma, no offence for Lamma, but its quite different and can't be compared in terms of quality and facilities, depending on what suits you and what you prefer.

I've never met anyone over this forum but if you are coming over to check out PI please do message me (and preferable you are female). Nah kididng anyone can come say hi to me.