2 Month Renting possible? VERY LOW BUDGET

Closed Thread

2 Month Renting possible? VERY LOW BUDGET

Hello there,

i am planing on going to hongkong for two month. As i am looking for a job these days in hongkong i decided to move from china to hongkong for two month, to see if beeing actually in hongkong can help me beeing more flexible for interviews and other things just like visiting the recruitment firms from time to time.

The problem and questions will be if i can find a place in my very very low budget. Here my requirements, maybe anyone has an advise:

1) Budget - 5-6000 HKD (per month)
    2) two month rental (maybe 3)
    3) should have a "nice" bathroom (not chinese style)
    4) should have a kitchen or at least a little place for cooking
    5) wireless internet broadband
    6) should be a "safe" place as i would bring computer and other valuable stuff...
    7) 1 bedroom or studio place will be fine
    8) no facilities needed (clubhouse, pool...) !
    9) Area doesnt matter. MTR should be close !

Anyone any idea if i could find something within that range?

Is it possible to rent a place for two month? (lets say if i found one on gohome.com.hk or so?)

How would be the best taktik to convince the owner or rental company to give me the room for two month?

And how can i hold the deposit as low as possible, if they are willing to rent out for two month?

Lots of questions, hope anyone can help.

cheers

Check short term rentals on craigs list, or this site.

Hi there is a place in Wanchai, where my friend stayed for around.. 6000 you can check it out it has all those things you mentioned on top and good service too.. and closer to Wanchai MTR
    if you are interested can check with friend and pass you on the details of the same...

@ nfornarayana

sure i would be interested in the details !

COZY Studios - .. is the website.. you can just check with them

do you like to share a apartment with me. price will lower than you wanted, but the facilities is better than you mentioned.
    e-mail:[email protected]