Grand Waterfront in To Kwa Wan

Grand Waterfront in To Kwa Wan

Hello,

Will be looking for a new place to stay in HK soon, had a look at the Grand Waterfront apartments in To Kwa Wan, anyone know anything abt. this place? I have been there myself for a look and the apartments, clubhouse and facilities looks really good, however I am a bit worried about the commuting possibilities if I (theoretically ) would end up in say Central, late on a Saturday night, will I get home?

Also I would like to know if it is easy to get to. TST, Central and Quarry Bay/North Point on a working day? I heard there is a ferry which gives you access to Central ferry pier and I also read something abt. ferry service being available to North Point, is this correct? Regular buses to TST?

Any other good/bad experiences about this place? If so thanks for sharing...!

Quote Originally Posted by helskarm
    Hello,

Will be looking for a new place to stay in HK soon, had a look at the Grand Waterfront apartments in To Kwa Wan, anyone know anything abt. this place? I have been there myself for a look and the apartments, clubhouse and facilities looks really good, however I am a bit worried about the commuting possibilities if I (theoretically ) would end up in say Central, late on a Saturday night, will I get home?

Also I would like to know if it is easy to get to. TST, Central and Quarry Bay/North Point on a working day? I heard there is a ferry which gives you access to Central ferry pier and I also read something abt. ferry service being available to North Point, is this correct? Regular buses to TST?

Any other good/bad experiences about this place? If so thanks for sharing...!

It is okay. I live here. Place is small but I just got here from Canada so used to a big house.

There is a free ferry (for two years) that goes to Central in the morning and back at night. Late night you'd need to take the night bus N121 from Central which drops you on Ma Tau Wai Road but it is a safe 10 min walk to Grand Waterfornt.

North Point ferry stops at 7:47 pm from North Point and runs every 30 min with an extra boat in rush hour.

Easy access to TST - Green bus 7 or 5C.

More later. Gotta run but PM me for my contact information and I'm more that willing to share what I know.