Like Tree8Likes

Moving to HK from Sydney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    YSJ

Hi Mala14, I am new to Hong Kong and Ive been looking at apartments in the same areas (esp Wan Chai). May I know if you had any luck in finding something?

cbgodinez and Mala14 like this.

I have just arrived in HK, relocated from Sydney too. Same price range, same budget and also working in Wanchai.

I have inspections scheduled for tomorrow but it seems there is plenty for 20k in mid levels, soho sheung wan and also Wanchai. Dont know where people have the 30+ or 40+ figures from, but those must be upper scale, brand new, large places with club facilities. For 35 or 40k you can get a duplex serviced apartment with terrace.

cbgodinez likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shapeshifter
    I have inspections scheduled for tomorrow but it seems there is plenty for 20k in mid levels, soho sheung wan and also Wanchai. Dont know where people have the 30+ or 40+ figures from, but those must be upper scale, brand new, large places with club facilities. For 35 or 40k you can get a duplex serviced apartment with terrace.
    If you do manage to find a large duplex serviced apartment with terrace (in Wanchai / Mid levels / Soho) for 35-40K please let us know - I'm sure many people would be interested

Talking

Hi all. I just started working as a sales & leasing advisor for a real estate agency. Good thing I just stumbled

Quote Originally Posted by YSJ
    Hi Mala14, I am new to Hong Kong and Ive been looking at apartments in the same areas (esp Wan Chai). May I know if you had any luck in finding something?
    Hey YSJ!
    Apartments around the area of Wan Chai seem relatively cheaper than the ones in Midlevels. Do you have a specific price range? <snip>
    Last edited by Editor; 07-12-2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: No soliciting in the forums please, thanks.

hi,

Yes, I found a serviced apartment in wan chai for under 20K.

It doesn't have extra facilities but its good location. Send me a PM and we can chat more about areas budget etc. that you are looking for.

Cheers,

Mala

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2