Like Tree2Likes

Anyone from Laguna City Block 1 to 18?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Try airbnb for less expensive options. Serviced apartments are quite expensive

I do have a 20 month baby with me so I prefer service apt.
    Kowloon city or bay area preferred.
    Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by green2020:
    I do have a 20 month baby with me so I prefer service apt.
    Kowloon city or bay area preferred.
    Please advise.
    ? Don't understand the comment. Have you looked at airbnb? Its a website for finding houses/ appts/ rooms privately.

I would come alone, get the search done, find the right apartment and then bring the rest of the family. However, if you are fixated on one development you could get it all done in 2 weeks, since your search will be concentrated.

shri likes this.

I want to get my wife and 20 month son with me in HK, leaving them behind me is not an option for me.
    Thats why I prefer to stay at service apartment for a month and find a place around (most likely Laguna City). I tried airnub but am not comfortable with it. What if I dont get confirmed place before I get in HK via airnub so want service apt options.
    Thanks,

Service appartment will ask for 2/3 months deposit and rent a quite expensive, especially considering you want to take your family so you won't go for the smaller ones.

Quote Originally Posted by green2020:
    I want to get my wife and 20 month son with me in HK, leaving them behind me is not an option for me.
    Thats why I prefer to stay at service apartment for a month and find a place around (most likely Laguna City). I tried airnub but am not comfortable with it. What if I dont get confirmed place before I get in HK via airnub so want service apt options.
    Thanks,
    I've used it. People usually confirm within a day or so.

Go to Laguna City Mall and there is a few offices on apartment rental