Like Tree2Likes

Looking for decent service apartment in HK side

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by rathunt
    I would have thought providing an option specifically within the budget provided would've been about as specific as you can get?
    Apparently not...
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kani
    Hi,
    Hi all,
    I hope to move to hongkong kowloon in this october,
    I want to rent a 1 bedroom apartment around 10000 HKD.
    Can i find something like around this or what is the minimum cost to find something?
    Start your own thread, or look at previous threads about low cost accommodation.

But a heads up, leases are usually for 2 years. You pay two months' deposit and the first month in advance. If you use a real estate agent, you will pay them a fee of half a month's rent. So for a monthly rental of $10,000, you have to pay $35,000 up front. You may also have to pay utilities' deposits, unless the landlord is a bit dodgy and makes you pay a set amount for utilities, a sum he makes up.
    Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 25-09-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax
    It's within your budget.

What is it you want? Can you be specific?
    It is within my budget. But for a 476sq ft costing 40k. Isn't that a lot in General even in Hk island? Not sure if the apartment is fancy or service is great. That would be a different story. Will keep digging.

Quote Originally Posted by cartiermarina
    It is within my budget. But for a 476sq ft costing 40k. Isn't that a lot in General even in Hk island? Not sure if the apartment is fancy or service is great. That would be a different story. Will keep digging.
    Average for MacDonald road.

Try D'Home

https://serviced.hk/apartments/hk/wan-chai/d-home
    Last edited by shri; 25-09-2015 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cartiermarina
    I thought that was quite reasonable, considering the Mid Levels location and the walkability to Central.
    Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 25-09-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Actually I kind of agree, it's not a great rate. But I do appreciate getting info that it exist, since I wasn't aware, even if I have been standing just right outside many times.

Do you know if they keep almost full occupancy at these rates? Opposite to this house Garden View (YWCA) hotel has daily rates for their rooms which match their monthly rates. The hotel rooms are more or less equivalent space wise to the smallest rooms on Macdonnell 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2