Tai Wai Rentals 10-15k

Tai Wai Rentals 10-15k

Has anybody got any knowledge about Tai Wai for rentals between 10-15k? Preferably within 10min walk of the MTR and preferably a newish building built in the 2000's. A gym would be good too.

thank you

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Perhaps look at Peak One. It's newer so it has facilities, but as it's newer the gross/net ratio is crap.

What do you mean by gross/net ratio? That the rent will be high? I did see a place listed on sqfoot for 14.5k there...hard to go by online listings though.

Thanks Claire

Gross/net ratio - the net size is a lower percentage of the gross size for newer properties, as more of the gross size is used for clubhouses, swimming pools, etc. In rare cases the net size can be as low as 60% of the gross size. Developers fought hard to have the net size not included; amazingly they lost that fight.

You could have a look at Festival City. Big newish complex close to Tai Wai MTR.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privat...#Festival_City

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax
    Gross/net ratio - the net size is a lower percentage of the gross size for newer properties, as more of the gross size is used for clubhouses, swimming pools, etc. In rare cases the net size can be as low as 60% of the gross size. Developers fought hard to have the net size not included; amazingly they lost that fight.
    Ok I know what you mean...like when they list the unit as 400sqft/ 250sqft actual

Quote Originally Posted by jmbf
    You could have a look at Festival City. Big newish complex close to Tai Wai MTR.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privat...#Festival_City
    Thanks will check that out again...although I haven't seen anything cheap say 1 bedroom.
    Last edited by King Wally; 29-09-2015 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Wally
    Thanks will check that out again...although I haven't seen anything cheap say 1 bedroom.
    Most apartments in this kind of estate tend to be for families, so minimum 2 'bedrooms'.

Yep. I'll be better off walking agent to agent. Won't be there for a few weeks.

I think Grandway Garden, Grandeur Garden or the Tai On Building might be more my style, with prayers for neighbours who leave small noise footprints.

Last edited by King Wally; 29-09-2015 at 06:47 PM.