Kam Sheung Living Anyone

Unhappy Kam Sheung Living Anyone

I am wondering if anyone knows anyone looking for quiet and affordable village house in Kam Sheung that would like to share with a Canadian guy from Toronto. I have a IT business in Philippines and I spend at least 2-4 moths there to deal with business matters but still keep my place in Kam Sheung and looking for some who is not afraid to live this far . I hate to leave my place empty for so long

only about 15 min walk from Kam Sheung station

I have tried postings and seem like no interest maybe because its to far or not sure, maybe its not as hippy as lama island,No really sure, the rent is not high considering what you get only 6500 inc everything.

I am very flexible, student or even short term for 3-4 months

Hoping some here my have connections or interest.

Last edited by bangde; 08-12-2015 at 01:02 AM. Reason: update

I think the transport is better than the Outlying Islands and Sai Kung because there is bus, minibus and MTR. But the shopping is the same, almost no shopping. Not much to do there. But closer to the city on the MTR line than Tin Shui Wai and Tuen Mun. Lamma, Cheung Chau and Lantau have some restaurants, beaches and seaview. I can get to Futian in Shenzhen from Kam Sheung Road and Yuen Long in 20 minutes. Bad thing is it is colder and hotter in winter and summer than the city and Southern HK. There are mountains blocking the wind in summer.

Some local chinese, south asians and africans choose Yuen Long district, inlcuing Kam Tin, because of the quiteness and lower price. Westerners do not concentrate in that area though. Actually most Chinese do not read this website.