Where to buy?

Closed Thread

Where to buy?

I am looking to buy a place in HK but am not sure what properties are good so any recommendations, opinions and advise would be appreciated. I looked at a couple of places out in NT, but find the commute too far, so have decided to stick to HK island. There is 2 of us and we are a young couple (late 20s) and so would like clubhouse facilities such as gym, pool etc. I have seen Grand Promenade and Les Saison in Sai Wan Ho and both seems nice, but would like to look at more places before making a commitment. Specifically, I am looking at a 2-3 bedroom apt around 900-1,000sqft plus at no more than HK$7.5m. Location on HK island is not too important as long as public transport is convenient. Any properties mentioned will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Olympic in Kowloon has some decent newish build properties, 2 stops from Central. To give you an idea - 740sqft 4.5-5.5m.

alot of properties in Mid Levels have fallen quite drastically. U should check them out also. No names but u can walk around Robinson Road

Island Resort in Siu Sai Wan, 10 mins from Chai Wan MTR station. Lots of buses to going directly to central etc there.

you gotta name your preferred districts first dude or there will be no end to your search.