looking for a place for living

Closed Thread

Smile looking for a place for living

Dear All,

I'm a student from Thailand.
    I'm going to go to do my research project at City University of Hong Kong on December.
    I'm looking for a room or studio flat for rent.
    I'll stay 3 - 4 month. So.. I need some help
    from you guys to suggess me about the place for living. my budget for this is 2000 - 2500 HK$/month or you have some lower than this it is better.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyjay:
    Dear All,

I'm a student from Thailand.
    I'm going to go to do my research project at City University of Hong Kong on December.
    I'm looking for a room or studio flat for rent.
    I'll stay 3 - 4 month. So.. I need some help
    from you guys to suggess me about the place for living. my budget for this is 2000 - 2500 HK$/month or you have some lower than this it is better.
    Thank you very much.
    very difficult

accomodation at Peng Chau

Are you interested in accomodation at outlying island like Peng Chau? It's half an hour ferry to Central. I am sharing an apartment at HKD2000 with basic amenities like hot shower, single bed & small kitchen. Please email me at [email protected] for further details.

City University

For that price very diffcult, even renting just a room is dificult. Why don't you stay at the university dorm there. For that price i am sure renting a dorm there is possible and you are coming from another country why won't the university let you. I am sure you will enjoy the university lifestyle staying at the dorm and your frineds can bring you to enjoy Hong Kong