Looking for 2BHK Condo for Married Couple rental

Closed Thread

Looking for 2BHK Condo for Married Couple rental

Hello There

Me and my wife planning to move to Hong Kong for work on long term basis and are looking for a 2 bed room apartment in condo or a house with sport facilities. Please get in touch with us on the forum if you have a place to rent out.

Regards
    Jais

Last edited by aeropriest; 03-11-2008 at 02:42 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

You may wish to post your budget.

Also give some idea which area you will be working in and how long of a commute can you handle. these will give others a good idea of where it will be good for you to live.

I have to leave HK unexpectedly in Dec and have to break my lease. I have a 3 bedroom apartment in a building with full facilites which includes gym, swimming pool, squash courts etc. Rent is 45k a month in the Soho area and close to escalator. If this sounds of any interest then let me know.

Depends on your budget. If you want to live in a house with sport facilites (CLUB HOUSE) i guess the peak is only your choice but will cost you at least $400,000 a month or Repulse Bay, in Hong Kong living in a House with Club House is very limited and it is a luxury. Better to live in a house in NT and join a private club is much more cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy_inHK:
    Depends on your budget. If you want to live in a house with sport facilites (CLUB HOUSE) i guess the peak is only your choice but will cost you at least $400,000 a month or Repulse Bay, in Hong Kong living in a House with Club House is very limited and it is a luxury. Better to live in a house in NT and join a private club is much more cheaper.
    Damm thats an expensive recommendation, For HK$ 9999 up, you can get a 600-900 sqft apartment in TST Horizon suites which has a pool, gym etc. should be good for 2 people, plus its very close to TST and a stones throw away from HK island.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Damm thats an expensive recommendation, For HK$ 9999 up, you can get a 600-900 sqft apartment in TST Horizon suites which has a pool, gym etc. should be good for 2 people, plus its very close to TST and a stones throw away from HK island.
    As far as i know, many new buildings have facilites like gym, pool, etc...have seen in grand promenade and belchers.