Like Tree9Likes

Apartments with good facilities under 15k

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

As this thread title is basically what I would have created for myself, I just thought I would post in here rather than create a new, very similar thread. Many, many apologies for its "hijacking" with my two posts.

And yes, I love the party life of LKF and that's why i want to live in Hung Hom.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorer:
    As this thread title is basically what I would have created for myself, I just thought I would post in here rather than create a new, very similar thread. Many, many apologies for its "hijacking" with my two posts.

And yes, I love the party life of LKF and that's why i want to live in Hung Hom.
    gather you don't want to live in a tiny shoebox in the shadows of LKF and noisy surrounding, yet, you want better size space and decent surrounding ( promenade) , few people and facilities for reasonable-ish prices, hung hom's harbour place is ideal for you

more importantly, 24 hour red mini bus from m & s central to hung hom interchange/tunnel exit to hung hom bay is only 6 mins walk ( no need for taxis)

it's noted that soon to be open ( probably oct) kwun tong extension will have a stop at whamphoa, that means, you can get to work in choi hung in around 20-25 mins

Thanks for all the suggestions. Had a look at Park Island today and loved it, very good priced apartments for the size and what you get. Think I will move there!

Elegiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mused:
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Had a look at Park Island today and loved it, very good priced apartments for the size and what you get. Think I will move there!
    If you have to work in central , best to try it in the morning, see how hectic or busy the ferry

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    If you have to work in central , best to try it in the morning, see how hectic or busy the ferry
    They also have shuttle buses to Tsing Yi as an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    Not sure how I can do that but I went over there on the ferry which was an easy 30min ride, shame the pier is so far from the office though. Then we went back by bus to tsing yi (10mins) and MTR to Central (around 20mins plus walking) so seems totally fine

Quote Originally Posted by mused:
    Not sure how I can do that but I went over there on the ferry which was an easy 30min ride, shame the pier is so far from the office though. Then we went back by bus to tsing yi (10mins) and MTR to Central (around 20mins plus walking) so seems totally fine
    Isn't the ferry every 30mins,not as frequent as discovery bay, but it's cheaper

Morning and evening it's 15 mins

Actually it seems like only from 7-9am it's every 15 mins and 30mins in the evening but should be fine for me

Have you found a suitable flat? If not and I note you would consider Park Island and Hung Hom. When do you want to move? I may be able to help out.