Like Tree9Likes

Apartments with good facilities under 15k

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Apartments with good facilities under 15k

Hi guys,

Can you recommend me some decent apartments or building names with good facilities e.g pool, clubhouse etc? I'm thinking of something like Metro Harbour View in Olympic, a 2 bedroom seems to be around 14k which is right on my budget. Quite open to other areas if it's within 30-40mins to Central.

Thanks

Park Island.

Metro Harbour View is cheaper because it is rumoured to be a ghost estate. Many people have jumped out of their windows. Pay a little more and go to Long Beach or Harbour Green. Park Island is nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!
    Metro Harbour View is cheaper because it is rumoured to be a ghost estate. Many people have jumped out of their windows. Pay a little more and go to Long Beach or Harbour Green. Park Island is nice too.
    Something to do with how those tiny bedrooms feel like they are closing in on you?! :P
    Tea addict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!
    Wow sounds lovely! I did visit it before and thought it was just ok, clubhouse/pool etc were good but didn't like the area - very rundown and old. Will check out the others but can't really stretch my budget much, thanks

Another place in your price range to check out is Sea Crest Villa. There's a minibus to Tsing Yi MTR or the 962B directly to Central, so 30-40 minutes should be doable. Don't look in Sham Tseng town as the 962B gets full by then, which translates to long waits at the bus stop.

I'm actually looking for something broadly similar; well equipped, furnished apartment for less than $15k. Have a preference for Hung Hom/Whampoa area, but will be working in Choi Hung so any area on the Kwun Tong line could also be OK. Preference is for a 2 bed, though a nice 1 bed would also be OK.

Haven't had very good experiences with agents so far.

Park Island looks very nice and is within my budget, I will go take a look there as I've never been. The other places mentioned in Olympic seem to be way over 15k, any other recommendations?

You can get an apartment around 500 sq ft for around 16k in Hung hom bay, 2 bed room, 3 mins walk from promenade , 10 minutes walk from Hung hom station, 5 minutes walk from the forthcoming whampoa station (September/October), great facilities including outdoor and indoor swimming pool, gym, bowling, cinema,etc around 25 (whampoa station to central) to 30 minutes to central

Have you checked out the newer estates in Tai Kok Tsui (e.g. Park Summit)? They should be cheaper while still being within easy walking distance of the Olympic MTR station.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast