Like Tree4Likes

I want 1BHK Family Appartment with Kitchen and lease of maximum 3 months with rent between 2000 HKD to 10000 HKD

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Random2389456

Question I want 1BHK Family Appartment with Kitchen and lease of maximum 3 months with rent between 2000 HKD to 10000 HKD

Hi Friends,

I want 1BHK Family Apartment with Kitchen and lease of maximum 3 months with rent between 2000 HKD to 10000 HKD.

Actually problem is agent is not interested for lease of maximum 3 months, So I have to search family apartment by myself only.

I checked online for apartments I don't found filter of lease duration in any website which creates problem for me because after contacting by host I always found that apartment doesn't meet my criteria.

So please tell what is best way to search apartments for family which meets my criteria ?
    And you can suggest also if you know any apartment meets my criteria.

Please ask if you have any query.

Thanks in advance

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Try AirBnB.com. They are mainly holiday lets but at that price and for such a short-term you are unlikely to find a 'regular' apartment letting.

And if the HK$10K is for the 3 months combined, forget it.

Also try the classifieds - https://geoexpat.com/classifieds/apartments/

A number of 'individually owned' serviced apartments advertise in there under by owner. Also try the shared apartment category under shared flats available.

A single floor in a village house may be doable.

Agents focus on the normal 2 year lease with break clause after 12 months. Of course no one, the owner, nor the agent, wants to go through the work involved for a 3 month lease.

And 2000HKD per month? Do you realise this is Hong Kong? No one will go through the effort to advertise a short term let on your typical property websites, so you are looking in the wrong place.

Best bet is classifieds, Asiaxpat, Geoexpat, lamma island forums, discovery bay forums, there are usually some short term lets available when expats leave for a summer, but I think the ones I saw are mostly 1 month or 6 months. 3 months could be challenging to find.

Airbnb is another good source, you are looking at closer to 10k HKD per month for a studio in HK side. Not sure how much Airbnb has entered into the other parts of HK, hence the limited selection.

Good luck!

try a service apartment. you'll be looking at at least $30,000 per month. maybe cheaper in the new territories.

Harbour Plaza in Tin Shui Wai. Short-term serviced rentals starting at $12800. Probably one of the cheapest.

Which area are you looking at? In outlying islands you can get this.

Just look at serviced apartments. TBH, as anyone would know. HK is not cheap when it comes to accomodations. Cheap quality but not for the space you want to sleep in.

There are some on Lantau. I have no idea how many persons make up your family, but there are some places worth trying, like Seaview Resort ( friends of mine recently stayed there), or Silvermibne Beach hotel or join Mui Wo to Tai O Families FB forum as there are people who are letting out their houses or a floor cheaply. You can try the outlying islands, namely their real restate letting agents for short term leases.

Random2389456

Hi Friends,

If I can sign the lease of 6 months, then do I have any option for 1 BHK ??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast