Abeo- anyone heard of it?

Closed Thread

Abeo- anyone heard of it?

Hey everyone, I'm Chaz and I'm new to this forum!
    I will be moving to HK for a period of 1.5mths during December and I've been looking for a furnished/serviced apartment for my stay.

I have a budget in between $10k-$13K and I have seen some pictures of Abeo in Aberdeen and it looks quite impressive. I'm interested in renting the studio and I would like your opinions on that place. (size of the studio, general environment, furnitures, kitchen?)

Since I have only just started looking, does anyone have any suggestions of a better place that suits my period of stay and budget?

Thanks so much for your time pplz!

CC

Does not have much around it. Its in Aberdeen, which is one of the older districts in Hong Kong.

Where would you be commuting to?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Before you get your hopes up, check availability. Your budget is on the lower end of prices for serviced apartments in HK so location maybe secondary to availability at a rather popular time of the year.

Quite nice and good price

The price of Abeo is quite cheap. I have seen the onebedroom deluxe seaview suite and it's quite nice. I believe the studio will be quite nice too, but the location is not quite convenient. But there is loads of buses around, it is a very local spot. Pratically nothing much to do there but walking distance to a place called ap lei chau or abredeen (forgot which one) but loads of buses and mini buses to kowloon there and Hong Kong. Pleantly to eat there too.