Tips on where to Live in HK

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

thank you all. i will visit hk in mid december and will visit a few aparments then... once again, i know i'm not going to find the same atmosphere in HK as in paris or nyc, that is basically the reason i accepted the position. but when you are abroad and look for a hotel in a city you dont know you end up in Time Square or Champs elysees when you'd be better off in a more laid back neighborhood.

I sometimes felt as if i was in the middle of a cat fight in the forum but thanks you very much for the time and information.
    As for the French, well...being one of them, there is nothing i can do but plead guilty on this one.

I wanted to reply to some private messages i got but the PM option seems not to be activated on all accounts. Mister Wannago, i cannot reach you for instance....

Thanks again, and lets grab a cup of coffee in soho some day...

Quote Originally Posted by urbanmonk
    thank you all. i will visit hk in mid december and will visit a few aparments then... once again, i know i'm not going to find the same atmosphere in HK as in paris or nyc, that is basically the reason i accepted the position. but when you are abroad and look for a hotel in a city you dont know you end up in Time Square or Champs elysees when you'd be better off in a more laid back neighborhood.
    Good luck with the move. Hope it all works out, and you enjoy Hong Kong.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6