Like Tree11Likes

Could anyone advise me on where I should stay in HK?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I saw there was a studio flat on the classifieds on Geoexpat this morning. For $6900 a month and located in Causeway Bay.

This is 3 stops from Central on the MTR, maybe about 15 minutes by tram (only $2.3), and even walking should only be about 35-45 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    I saw there was a studio flat on the classifieds on Geoexpat this morning. For $6900 a month and located in Causeway Bay.

This is 3 stops from Central on the MTR, maybe about 15 minutes by tram (only $2.3), and even walking should only be about 35-45 mins.
    That flat looks like a pretty decent deal. The street is pedestrianised so nice and quiet, plenty of light and a great location for supermarkets, cheap eats, wet market and MTR which is a couple of minutes walk away.

8 floor walkup means you can save on gym membership too.

For hk7k in my block close to there you don't get windows.

This is what i did at uni halls... but probably with more drinking, flat parties and accidental setting off of fire alarms from cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    This is what i did at uni halls... but probably with more drinking, flat parties and accidental setting off of fire alarms from cooking.
    I should hope so too,plus lots gratuitous sex and the nicking of the ubiquitous traffic cone!
    irisboards likes this.

Hi,

if you were willing to consider being further out maybe one of the outlying islands you will find more space. Prices slightly cheaper, but it will be harder to find a flat share, as most people choose to live central on the island. So depends how much you want to pay. Good luck with your search.

irisboards likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3