Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Working in Quarry Bay

Taikoo place is very nice but $$$$

Depending on budget, would suggest Shama Fortress Hill or Como Como in CAusewaybay. They are right next to subway stations so it's really easy to get to Quarry Bay.

I've found the quotations we got for each of the serviced apartments I previously mentioned. All quotes are for apartments with two bedrooms/living area/kitchen facilities. I presume they will all do one bedroom/studios for less:

Sharma Fortress Hill; HK$ 52k
    Kornhill: HK$48k
    Harbour Plaza: HK$54k
    Taikoo Place Apartments: HK$90k (don't think we ended up paying quite this much in the end as our Property Department negotiated a better deal, but it was probably still HK$80k+).

Alternatively, you might be able to find something on AirBnB?

Quote Originally Posted by robshorthouse
    I am now on the hunt for a serviced apartment. The issue that I am facing, as ever, is that there is sooo much information and options available online.
    Approx budget? Almost anything on the MTR - from the Four Seasons to your neighbourhood AirBnB will get you to your office in good shape... the budget is important.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    A note to the above: I thought that Harbour Plaza was just a hotel- they seem to do long term packages as a 'serviced apartment' offering, but essentially you're going to be staying in a hotel room. Last time I was in the building there were some very random sports teams staying there.

Could be wrong, maybe there's a separate section that's apartments with longer term living areas and without a crowded hotel lobby.
    I think everything is linked to the same lobby but they do offer apartments which have their own kitchenette and lounge area.
    jgl likes this.

Researching for s relative...Are these monthly rates?

Quote Originally Posted by Scousebanana
    I've found the quotations we got for each of the serviced apartments I previously mentioned. All quotes are for apartments with two bedrooms/living area/kitchen facilities. I presume they will all do one bedroom/studios for less:

Sharma Fortress Hill; HK$ 52k
    Kornhill: HK$48k
    Harbour Plaza: HK$54k
    Taikoo Place Apartments: HK$90k (don't think we ended up paying quite this much in the end as our Property Department negotiated a better deal, but it was probably still HK$80k+).

Alternatively, you might be able to find something on AirBnB?
    Are these monthly rates?

Quote Originally Posted by Wong Jeremy
    Are these monthly rates?
    Yes.
    Wong Jeremy likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234