Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Moving to HK

Oh thanks for the advice . thats a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Fei88
    Hi,

I live at the Austin which is next to Kowloon station. Kowloon station / The Austin area are good as it's only one stop to HONG KONG Station. Good facilities at these buildings.

Hey good luck settling in. Check this :

Www.Squarefoot.com.hk

novaflux likes this.

Perfect thanks for the info!

All, thanks for your kind advice and my role is firm and currently awaiting my work visa approval. So once I know everything is done, i will start active hunting for a place to stay. K Town will be a great starting point for me. I researched the vicinity and certainly with an MTR things are looking lively there!

Some mid levels apartments (the bigger estates) comes with shuttle buses too (with a fee of course, but it's cheap, mine is included in the club house fee which is just $4800 per year and unlimited use of the shuttle buses).

Oh that's nice. Can I ask which one you are at? Will check that out

I am at grand panorama. a few other ones like pearl garden, dynasty court, queen's garden, robinson heights, etc. have the service too.

MandM! and novaflux like this.

Thanks! and will check out these places. If anyone else has ideas/suggestions please feel free to post here and I appreciate the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2