Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree21Likes

Would it be any problem, if i break my apartment contract because my landlord accuse me that i steal money from the neighbor?

Quote Originally Posted by rani
    Can you keep your valuable stuff at work?
    I am considering this also but since, i am an it contractor so i do not have a fixed seat the office so might be a little hard for it.

You don't care about the deposit????? Because it's just 7K? "Just"??????? You must have some big fat money out there and sounds like you're desperate to flee. XD.

I still don't understand why you haven't gone to the police to sort this situation out. You are making a lot of excuses and if you are truly innocent, you wouldn't be posting here asking about running away from your contract and $7,000, you would be talking to the police and not waiting.

I'm sure your landlord wouldn't want to deal with the police considering he has a bunch of probably illegal sub divided flats. Also, your landlord can't just go into your flat without your consent, that's breaking and entering.

JAherbert likes this.

sounds like a sub-divide flat, probably with landlords $10 lock, and the last 10 tenants have the same key, hardly safe and secure.
    as others have said, call the cops

shri likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4