Like Tree2Likes

Living in Metro Harbour View (Tai Kok Tsui/Olympic)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I live at MHV and like others have said the food options are good and its not as inconvenient once you know your way around. Minibus 70 to Prince Edward or Kowloon City or Diamond HIll, Minibus 12B to Mong Kok or MK East. Minibus 3 to TST and then you have walking distance to 5 different MTR stations (Olympic, Nam Cheong, Sham Shui Po, Mong Kok and Prince Edward) all within 10-15 mins. bdw is correct on the Airport Buses, its less then 45 mins and easy.

By the way, where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by redboxpilot:
    Hey guys, I am thinking of moving to MHV, is anyone living there right now? I know apartments are too big, but I am looking for a 2br place to live on my own, no wife or kids. Is it a nice place for a 28yo guy with a budget around 16K? Other options you can think of? I need a 2br place to host my parents when come to visit me.
    Btw, I will be working as pilot so need to travel to the airport, that's why I am looking some place near an MTR to connect with AE.
    As working long haul, I will be going to airport only 4-5 times a month, so no problem if it's not a direct connection.
    Thanks!
    Have you considered using your 16K for a nice 1 bedroom and using the saved money to pay for your parents' hotel when they visit? Finding a good 2 bedroom for 16K will be difficult IMO.