odd job man / painter

Closed Thread

Question odd job man / painter

Hi

Wondering if any of you can help me.

I need a bit of work done on my flat that I rent out. The previous tenants have moved out and before the new ones move in I would like to get the place painted, get some stuff repaired, etc.

Can anyone recommend me an odd job man (who, if possible, speaks English).

Thanks!!

Pin,

Just looked at HK magazine and found a few:

2815-7929 Hong Kong Decorator. Paint your home, office or fit your kitchen
    9074-5231 [email protected]
    6478-1029 Grame Hand
    2522-6226 歡迎光臨整屋專家
    2578-1865
    6629-2311 iainnmurray@gmail

thanks a bunch!! forgot to check HK Magazine out.
    much appreciated.

Hi, we have a wall painter, they have 4-6 people. Last time, we need them to paint the wall only, size : 1258 sq.ft. They only need 1 day to finished the job. Some of our apartment, we need them to paint wall and doors, they need approx. 4-5 days. Very fast and honest, price are low compare with others painter.
    Tel: 2380 9615 Mr. Li

But I am not sure wether he can speak english or not.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by travina:
    Hi, we have a wall painter, they have 4-6 people. Last time, we need them to paint the wall only, size : 1258 sq.ft. They only need 1 day to finished the job. Some of our apartment, we need them to paint wall and doors, they need approx. 4-5 days. Very fast and honest, price are low compare with others painter.
    Tel: 2380 9615 Mr. Li

But I am not sure wether he can speak english or not.
    Sorry to revive an old thread but I just wanted to make a positive comment about Mr. Li, which I found in this forum. We just used his service and it was very, very good.
    We needed to do the walls and ceiling in the living room and corridor of our new flat, it had to be paint over as the landlord did not want to take off the old paint.
    The walls were very dirty and full of holes before. Now it looks absolutely stunning as Mr. Li painted 3 layers. Very professional, very even painting, none of our furniture as even a drop of paint. Took 1.5 days.

He does not speak any English, but with my colleagues from the office translating, no problem.

Very good service, highly recommended.

When I am renting or leasing can I paint or paper a room as long as I put it back right before I move?