Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pauljoecoe

Temporary accomodation

Temporary accomodation

My son is looking for a monthly rental with possibility of extending to a yearly lease. He is presently in HongKong, just started a new job with Cathay Pacific. With everything going on he does not want to commit to a yearly lease at this time.
    He is willing to pay 10,000-14,000 HKD monthly preferably on Lantau island.

Would anyone have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum2019:
    My son is looking for a monthly rental with possibility of extending to a yearly lease. He is presently in HongKong, just started a new job with Cathay Pacific. With everything going on he does not want to commit to a yearly lease at this time.
    He is willing to pay 10,000-14,000 HKD monthly preferably on Lantau island.

Would anyone have any suggestions?
    Short-Term Rentals - Around DB

Plenty of Hotels around for that price at the moment. maybe not in Lantau but within spitting distance.

chuckster007 likes this.

Kiz

Get him to join Mui Wo to Tai O Families Facebook group (the main group for south Lantau and not really related to families). And ask on there if anyone knows of any flats, I recommend he doesn't mention budget but just asks for a 700 square foot floor of a village house, or a duplex on a monthly basis, but that price is almost certainly unfurnished, and I assume he wants it furnished? So likely 700 square feet furnished somewhere

I honestly think he's better going for something furnished and then later looking for somewhere he might want to live permanently later. The two may not be the same place.

If you PM me I know someone doing monthly furnished rentals in Pui O

Good evening from Lantau Island, I have a room available with a an ensuite bathroom. I work for an airline as well. I offer a quiet place, a nice appartment with beautiful views towards the ocean. A really nice environment, peaceful and safe. If you are interested, please do let me know. I am from Germany. Not to forget, my appartment has a rooftop as well.

plenty of rooms available in Tung Chung, tell him to join the Visionary, Caribbean Coast, Coastal Skyline, Tung Chung Crescent community on FB. He can get something around 7-9k in very nice flats (can't get closer to the airport).

Check AirBNB. Many options on there.