Like Tree7Likes

Boarding, living with a family, need just a room

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

There's a few co-living spaces that opened (not sure if they are still in business now?). They tend to try and create a community spirit so should be quite welcoming and fun way to meet new people.

MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    There's a few co-living spaces that opened (not sure if they are still in business now?). They tend to try and create a community spirit so should be quite welcoming and fun way to meet new people.
    with COVID upon us, that not a good idea anymore... is really sad, I would love to go meet more people this way but the new world won’t allow for it in a safe manner...

Plenty of graduate university students share accommodation and rent our rooms. Sorry, I can't suggest how you get in touch... but it's something to look out for.

There is a group on Facebook called "FindYourRoomInHongKong" where people advertise vacancies in flatshares.

Hello and good evening from Hong Kong. My name is Mareikje. I am living on Lantau Island and I am looking for a nice flatmate. I am from Germany and I work for an airline here in Hong Kong. I can offer a very comfortable appartment with a rooftop and beautiful views towards the ocean. If you are interested, please do let me know.
    Regards,
    Mareikje

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2