Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Editor
  • 1 Post By rani
  • 1 Post By mexmon
  • 1 Post By dinosaurs88

Professional move-in cleaning services

Professional move-in cleaning services

We're looking for a reliable and efficient cleaning company who will do a thorough clean of the apartment before we move in (Location: Tiu Keng Leng).All nooks and crannies (especially in the kitchen which looks very greasy), bathrooms, balcony etc. would need to be cleaned.

Any recommendations please?
    I did look up some companies online (Lazy / Johnson / Prestige etc.) but couldn't find helpful user reviews nor very reasonable quotations, hence would appreciate any pointers!

Thank you very much!

What do you consider reasonable $$$??? to get the job done???

Swe17 likes this.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Around 2000 HKD. It's an approx. 600 square feet flat which is completely empty (no wardrobes, no furniture, no cabinets, nothing! But the flat is quite dusty + very greasy in the kitchen). I need the help of a professional cleaner just because I'm extremely allergic to dust and hence cannot do this myself. The options I chose in the Lazy.com website was giving me a quote of around 1500, but I saw some poor reviews hence asking for recommendations.

Is my estimate for reasonable $$ too low?!

Around 2000 HKD. It's an approx. 600 square feet flat which is completely empty (no wardrobes, no furniture, no cabinets, nothing! But the flat is quite dusty + very greasy in the kitchen). I need the help of a professional cleaner just because I'm extremely allergic to dust and hence cannot do this myself. The options I chose in the Lazy.com website was giving me a quote of around 1500, but I saw some poor reviews hence asking for recommendations.

Is my estimate for reasonable $$ too low?!

Merry maids
    Merry maids

Swe17 likes this.

One more company to contact

https://island-cleaning.com/pre-tenancy/

Swe17 likes this.

Thanks everyone for the help! I'll check these out!

Quote Originally Posted by Swe17:
    Thanks everyone for the help! I'll check these out!
    Great! Let us know how it goes.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

If it is an empty flat it is easy to clean.

I suggest you get the aircons professionally cleaned since they would have just had the random wipe before it was let to you. Also, I suggest you put in a powerful air purifier in the flat for a few days with windows closed to get all the dust on the ceiling etc.

Don't forget to pour bleach down the U-traps since the flat will be empty . You don't want to be moving in and then off to quarantine because of the chimney effect.

Swe17 likes this.