Apartment searching

Closed Thread

Apartment searching

Hello everyone,

I will be moving to HK in May 09. I am looking for a building and having a bit of an intresting issue. Because I am very flexible of where to live I have too many choice. I would love to live in the gold coast though from what I understand it is a bit far from where I will want to be. Let me tell you what I am looking for and perhaps someoene can mention to me some specific building to look at.

1. My budget is around 8-10k HKD per month
    2. I would like something within a 30 min commute from CUHK
    3. I am looking for a nice apartment with view(water or park) as well as a doorman and perhaps a pool(though not so important)
    4. Clean and safe( as of any apartment)
    5. I would like 1 or two bedrooms though if I find a really nice place I would be willing to sacrifce space.

Thanks alot everyone

use this website to search around, use it for reference only as the prices or flats might not be correct, once you find an area you like, go there and find Agents to help you. Hong Kong Property Real Estate, Property for Sale, Lease and Rent - GoHome.com.hk

There are plenty of places available currently. However, for your budget, you might need to do quite a bit of searching. Anything within 30min form central HK is quite expensive.
    If you want pool, etc, you would have to pay extra.

I am not looking for something near hong kong center. rather neat CUHK( chinese university of hong kong) which is located in shatin I believe