Wanted: Flatmate for Harbour Place, Hunghom

Closed Thread

Wanted: Flatmate for Harbour Place, Hunghom

Hi, I'd like to rent a two or three bedroom flat at the new Harbour Place in Hung Hom. Looking for a flatmate to share this with.

I'm an easy going professional Canadian in my late 20's. Open to male or female non-smoking flatmate.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

When coming, when going (estimate) and estimated budget. I work at Hung Hom, currently stay at Kwong Tong, so sounds good

Hi there,
    I'm looking to move in asap (mid-Feb) and signing a one year lease to start.

I have seen the 2 bedrooms around 9-10k and the 3 bedrooms ranging from 12-16k.

Will send you a PM

3 bedrooms ranging from 12-16k -> well negociated you should be able to get them around 10/11 K

thx mat. What about the 2 bedrooms? Can those go for 8k or even less?
    Posted via Mobile Device

this article was from HK Standard today.
    Interesting read as it is something to think about when considering moving to a new apartment.

=========
    Noise spat highlights land issues

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Residents of Harbour Place recently complained that they were unable to sleep because Polytechnic University students in the hostel across the road were too noisy at night and kept the lights on for far too long.

Calls to the police did not help. The matter was temporarily settled only after media reports led to a meeting between PolyU management and residents of the Hung Hom development.

While many people blamed the students, others viewed the dispute from another angle.

PolyU students have extremely tight schedules. They go to class in the morning, followed by extra- curricular activities, practical training and part-time jobs. Other activities such as students' association meetings and hostel events take place after dinner. And it's inevitable that such activities tend to be noisy.

However, while such events are going on, residents next door are trying to go to bed after returning from their jobs or finishing their homework.

The residents argue that they bought luxury flats to enjoy a tranquil environment. When the police were unable to handle their complaints, the residents turned to the media.

The Standard - Hong Kong's First FREE English Newspaper

Arrow Contact and price

Hi, I was wondering if you have rented the apartment? I am going to move into the harbour place complex when I return to Hk in September. I really need contact information for brokers that work with these apartments. Would be great if anybody could help me out?

Thanx!
    Nic