The Harbourview Place / Four Seasons Place / Pacific Place Apartment

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    fm7

given the choice, I would always opt to be close to work.

I have received several colleagues comments of Four Seasons Place and Harbourview Place, it seems that all the comments are very positive on both and they told me that the service level is around the same. Besides the provisions, service and all the comments, I have finally make my decision to stay at Harbourview Place as my previous co-workers in US is staying there now and we can go to play golf and fun together after work. I have asked him about the transportation in the morning that you guys raised out and he said it is ok since some people will get off from the MTR at Kowloon Station and only 3 mins ride only, besides, he said sometime he will take the morning express of the Airport Line which only cost around $20/trip and seats are available. He also suggested to share the cab cost sometime if we are in a hurry... haha.. just around $60/person. He said he has stayed at Four Seasons Place before and everything is nice there. He moved to Harbourview Place since he has to travel to Kowloon station to play golf after work and the size of his room is larger at Harbourview. I think I will confirm my HR on Monday and need to think seriously over the weekend.

Anyways, many thanks for all your help.

I love Four Seasons for its services, facilities and convenience. The most of all is its location, getting to everywhere from there is direct and easy.