I will be transferred to Hong Kong and working in Central (IFC2) in April and my company will give me 45K housing allowanace. Last week I have been to Hong Kong for house hunting and have visited the above serviced apartments. The HR persons told me that these are the best one in town in term of service, facilities and provisions. After the visits, I still have not make up my mind yet, do you guys have any advices on this?
Below are some of my findings:
The HarbourView Place
- the larger room size for my budget
- new and nice view, all are on high floor
- very special pool on rooftop which I never experience before
- a golf driving range nearby (I like golf a lot!)
- but at Kowloon side (somewhere above the Airport Express station & the MTR subway) which I don't know much about and have a tallest building called ICC next by.
Four Seasons Place
- brillant view, can see the whole Kowloon and Hong Kong side
- very close to my office
- five stars service
- very nice gym and pool too
- size of the room is relatively smaller with same rate
Pacific Place Apartment
- Design is modern
- one stop of MTR from Central
- lots of hotels nearby
- View is no good and with lots of building nearby
- facilities are not as good as the other 2 apartments
I need to make my decision and reply my HR by early March, your comments and advices are appreciated for helping me to make the decision.