Like Tree1Likes

APEX HORIZON kwai chung ??

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

my colleagues mentioned apex is near industrial area, thus not too great an environment to live in, do you residents feel so? am looking at the same developer's property at hunghom.

Hello claire, did you already check the gym..? very small and no swimming pool on top... just have to use the one out side before 7... or else no swimming!

We are going to back home to visit my family. The Apex actually is very close to my mom. Does anyone know if they allow renting for one month? How much is it? Any deposit? Thanks!

Apex Horizon?

Hi, I am planning to move in to this serviced apartment. But, I want to know the experience of current tenant. I have read that there are mixed opinions... So, I wonder... if some of you could provide me more first-hand experience. Thank you.

I'm not living in the Apex Horizon... in the Apex (not the service appartment)... There is a gym and a swimming pool...
    You can find it for 7990$ a month. I don't know about the deposit!!
    MTR station Kwai Fong - bus 31M drives you near by...
    or bus 935 drives you to Admiralty on the morning...
    I'm a western young women... and I don't really enjoy the environment, too much pollution... and far from the MTR station, I thought. But, you know, it's a personnal opinion! I hope moving out soon!!!! Sorry!
    My husband like this district cause it's really chinese, local food, local shops, local market... So, it's up to you!!!
    If it's only to be near to your parents wht not!!
    ENJOY!!!!

testing gym

Quote Originally Posted by dannicoelho:
    Hello claire, did you already check the gym..? very small and no swimming pool on top... just have to use the one out side before 7... or else no swimming!
    yes I went to the gym... but there is no boby to explain you how it's works... I went once (and the last time!) and kept my back horribly painfull 3 days...
    bad experience!

Quote Originally Posted by eggyorkwoo:
    my colleagues mentioned apex is near industrial area, thus not too great an environment to live in, do you residents feel so? am looking at the same developer's property at hunghom.
    Yep! it's industrial! I found it with no fresh air and so much pollution!!
    Oups! sorry!

I have lived there for 2 months and had nothing but trouble. The security are unfriendly and they have ridiculous rules that cannot be bent under any circumstances. If someone picks you up in a private car, the security will chase you and yell at you until you leave(even whilst trying to secure the baby into the car). The clubhouse closes at 9 and the swimming pool at 6pm. Not to mention that maximum key cards per household is 3 so if you have a family of 4, one can't catch the shuttle bus. There is absolutely no function of the staff at all except for implementing rules and standing around doing nothing. Forget about assistance at all. Even if you're carring luggage and a baby in one hand, you must open all the doors youself and you're not allowed to wheel in your lugguage after 8pm. If you have a delivery, the delivery person must wait outside in the hot weather as the security barks at him for parking the van outside and if you're having furniture assembled, they're not allowed to go in your home (forget about it!) If you want something to be delivered and you are not at home don't even think about asking anyone to help collect it for you at the front desk and you're forbidden to receive deliveries before 12pm and after 8pm so if you're working then you can't have any deliveries! I've also had my fridge replaced, two air - conditioners fixed and my cooker replaced in one month. Seriously, I've lived in HK for 4 years and never experienced such absurd rules in my life!

Totally have to agree with nikki!
    Over the time the stupid rules of the Apex makes me feel like leaving the place as soon as possible! They treat the clients like retards! The place could be nice but due to stupid rules they don t want to make you feel at home, ever!.. and it will be so simple to solve these things...

1. The access to the club house from the apartments is ridiculous having to go to the street to get there, under the rain, cold or wind! Not good when you r all sweat!

So please make a direct access from the inside facilities.

2. The closing time of the club house makes no sense! Closing a gym at 9.00 makes almost impossible to get there if you have a normal working time like me and almost everybody! (Consider that a regular training takes around 2 hours!)

So please adjust closing times to some more reasonable times at least until 11.00

3. The closing time of the swimming pool makes no sense just like the gym! Closing the swimming pool at 7.00 don t allow people who works to get there on week days!

So please adjust closing times to some more reasonable times at least until 9.00

4. The access to the swimming pool don t allow people to bring towel or any kind of personal good like a simple cell phone, or to spend time sunbathing outside all because the shower is always running and gets it all wet!! Just like coming back to your room, you have to shower again and come to the lift all wet, it makes no sense!

So please, turn the shower off and make people shower outside, the lifeguards can be responsible for that to instead of sleeping all day! And people will not wet the lift!!! and you ll save water!!!!

5. The TV provided by the hotel only has 25 channels and only 8 are on English! And very bad ones!!!

So please make the cable provider install a pay box in each room so each client might choose the channels he wants to see!! I m sure it will be a good deal for the cable provider!

6- the shuttle only picks people from Kwai Fong from hour to hour!
    - why can it pick the people in Kwai Fong after the ones who come from the hotel exits, it s really sad to see it leaving the place empty and the clients have to get a bus or a taxi to get to the hotel or wait 1 hour!

Anyway i really think i will not stay here much more time, if things don t change.

I'm am still stuck at the Apex for another few months and eagerly waiting till my contract expires. I actually thought things were starting to improve in regards to customer service until my client visited my house and then we went to catch the shuttle bus. I had a card but I only brought one and they refused to let her on the bus. Can you imagine the embarrassment and shame I felt?? Its as if the bus driver were a policeman or something.
    I have stayed in other apartments, hotels and services suites in Hong Kong but I have never experienced such impoliteness, rigidness of rules and lack of human respect. I mean, at least I had a card for the bus and there were only around 5 people on the bus!!The bus is never full and aren't we allowed to have guests to our home? The transportation is dreadful in the area.
    I cannot believe the guts of this horrible driver and I lost face to my client as well!!
    Pray pray til the day I can leave this hell hole!!