Like Tree1Likes

APEX HORIZON kwai chung ??

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

hi

can anyone tell me the address of the apex in Kwai Chung? or tel nos?

tks

The Apex Horizon Adress

33 Wo Yi Hop road
    Kwai Chung, N.T.
    Hong Kong

+852 3160 8888

neha likes this.

Hi Guys,

Can you please tell me how is the current experience of living at Apex Horizon. Is it far from Central like IFC etc or is the management that bad?

I am shifting to HK in August and might consider living here in case I do not get something cheap near Central.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
    Amrit

Quote Originally Posted by amrit.bharadwaj:
    Hi Guys,

Can you please tell me how is the current experience of living at Apex Horizon. Is it far from Central like IFC etc
    There are frequent minibusses to and from Mongkok, which will take approx. 15-20 minutes. Then another 5-10 minutes by MTR to Central.

Thanks how about changing trains at Lai King to Hong Kong Station cause I work at 2 IFC. And how is the hotel in general is it really a place to be for peaceful and cheap stay for atleast an year ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    There are frequent minibusses to and from Mongkok, which will take approx. 15-20 minutes. Then another 5-10 minutes by MTR to Central.

Quote Originally Posted by amrit.bharadwaj:
    Thanks how about changing trains at Lai King to Hong Kong Station cause I work at 2 IFC. And how is the hotel in general is it really a place to be for peaceful and cheap stay for atleast an year ?
    Then you can take a bus to Kwai Fong MTR, takes 10-15 minutes. Take MTR to Lai King and down to Hong Kong station, another 20 minutes or so, depending on how long the wait is for the transfer at Lai King.

I can't comment on the hotel cuz I live in the non-serviced apartments side. But I live on a low floor overlooking a very nice swimming pool. If you live on a high floor, you will get a wonderful view of factories.

Thanks for the info will consider it when I visit the property in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    Then you can take a bus to Kwai Fong MTR, takes 10-15 minutes. Take MTR to Lai King and down to Hong Kong station, another 20 minutes or so, depending on how long the wait is for the transfer at Lai King.

I can't comment on the hotel cuz I live in the non-serviced apartments side. But I live on a low floor overlooking a very nice swimming pool. If you live on a high floor, you will get a wonderful view of factories.

place is good..especially for me who don't like to pay security deposit.
    don't have to pay for water usage, don't have to pay for gas (no gas utilities used), only electricity per meter (or included in the monthly payment, depend on your contract agreement).

the shuttle bus is a bit less-convenient coz it's only having 1 hr interval (@ 00 of the hour from Hotel; @ 30 of the hour from kwai fong station).

gym n swimming pool r free, even though i haven't use it. we moved in recently, winter.

i want to moved to the apex

Hi i want to moved to apex can anyone help how much does the rent cost? and how much is the condominiun ? thank you