Like Tree1Likes

APEX HORIZON kwai chung ??

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hello there!

I am considering to move into the Apex Horizon. After reading the reviews of 2009 I get mixed feelings about this.
    Is anyone living there currently (non-serviced part) and can comment about the overall situation there?

Another question - how is walking to MTR Kwai Fong? Google Maps shows me it might not be too far, if you can get through the buildings.

Thanks awfully!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebass:
    Hello there!

I am considering to move into the Apex Horizon. After reading the reviews of 2009 I get mixed feelings about this.
    Is anyone living there currently (non-serviced part) and can comment about the overall situation there?

Another question - how is walking to MTR Kwai Fong? Google Maps shows me it might not be too far, if you can get through the buildings.

Thanks awfully!
    I would go out there and take a walk to see about the access to the mtr.

Also while there stop some people and ask the directly their thoughts on the complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebass:
    The closer walk is to Kwai Hing MTR. Using the pedestrian overpasses and cutting through the government housing complexes, it's about a 15 minute walk.

If you actually want to get to Metroplaza in Kwai Fong, then take their shuttle bus or the 31M bus.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4