Like Tree1Likes

APEX HORIZON kwai chung ??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

APEX HORIZON kwai chung ??

Hi,

I am planning to move to Hong Kong next month. Anyone staying at APEX HORIZON IN KWAI CHUNG ? How is the apartment? Do they provide maid cleaning? Is there a dry cleaner's downstairs? What are the shops in the surrounding area? Is the clubhouse good? Is the pool good? How long does it take to get from the residence to THE MTR STATION?

Any other residence in the Kwai chung / Tsuen wan Area?

Thanks all
    Paul

i ve been living in the APEX horizon

Hey Paul, i ve been living for 2 month at the APEX HORIZON in kwai chung, it s nice place, brand new! and very convenient for me, i work very near, the aparments have some good facilites and some very stupid!
    The cleaning is an xtra, so it s not include.
    There is a cleaner on the complex and a washing and drying machine in each apartment !
    The pool is nice, but can only be use by non working people!!! it closes at 7!!! So stupid!!!!!!
    The Gym is small and closes very early to, at 9!!!!
    There are some stores around and 3 small malls
    There´s a shuttle to kwai fong MTR station who only works from hour to hour!! ... and it only takes 10 minutes.
    If you need more info just ask!
    Dan

Thanks Dan!!
    I will take a look!!
    Can anyone give me the APEX website adress??? i don t find it!!
    By the way does any body live in the CARIBBEAN COAST?? it looks very attractive...
    Thanks all
    Paul

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpantone:
    By the way does any body live in the CARIBBEAN COAST?? it looks very attractive...
    Thanks all
    Paul
    Have a friend who lives in CC and will be moving out this summer - she's had enough. Another friend moved out last year. Heard many tales about the CC not least because of the developer (same as The Apex) which likes to does things on the cheap, the very cheap.

The journey, via shuttle bus and MTR, takes around an hour to Central. We looked at the place a couple of years ago and decided against it. The older flats we saw were in bad condition, not built to last. Too far and poorly finished.

Then again some people must like it.

The area around Apex is very local, very few western expats around. There is a fair sized indian community tho. It's quite convenient for groceries, chinese food and laundry... but everything closes quite early, around 9pm. But there's minibuses right outside the front gates that will take you to Tsuen Wan within 10 minutes, and to Mongkok (Langham Place) within 20 minutes.

Hey Dan, how is the gym in there? I live in the buildings across (Po Sing Centre), and my girlfriend's sister lives at the Apex, and I've been wanting to check out the gym but my gf's sister has never even been up there herself! Is there a fee to pay per use? what kind of equipment is there? thanks!

Last edited by Eddy Mundo; 26-03-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Hello all! well about the CARIBBEAN COAST i don t know nothing about the place, but about the APEX, yes ...
    Well as Eddy say, it s very local but i m cool with that, per week i can see 2 or 3 western people...) just have to get use to... what i also feel it s that all stuff around here are cheaper, the food, grocery's, restaurants... and the bus and minibus are really cool! and fast to get to mongkok and TST, i rarely take the apex shuttle, 1 hour wait is to long for me!
    About the GYM at the apex it s a small gym, but enough for me cause it s always empty!
    There s 1 rowing machine, 3 running mills, 2 steppers
    2 bikes and 2 workout machines...
    And what s really cool is the BIG BIG swiming pool....all that with
    no fee if you r living there, the only problem is the closing time too early for a clubhouse!! 9.00 and the swimming pool at 7.00!!!
    It s just crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulpantone:
    Thanks Dan!!
    I will take a look!!
    Can anyone give me the APEX website adress??? i don t find it!!
    Thanks all
    Paul
    I live in Caribbean Coast for 4 years, the club house facilities are excellent and very comfortable living enviroment. You can view some photoes from here :
    Flickr: tanford 的所有相片

Well, thank you all!
    I moved to the APEX, it s been cool until know, i like the flat but i think the developer should improve some details!
    Oh and yes, it s very local, but also very cheap to live in this area!
    Anyway it s ok for now.
    Cheers!!!

Welcome new neighbour

the Apex...

Hy!
    I'm leaving now at The Apex KC. Cool area! Chinese food and a lot of kind people... Small shops... basket ball playgroung.
    A bus interchange near by.
    Shatin direct by light bus (1/4h).
    Mong kok too.
    and MTR Kwai fong (10 minutes)...
    Cheap area and few western people.

Is any body can tell me what kind of machine is there in the Gym?
    And the ground swimming pool is closed, so is there one at the top?

Enjoy!

Claire.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast