Harbourview Horizon in HongHom

Closed Thread

Harbourview Horizon in HongHom

Hi, I know that there is a thread about Harbourview Horizon, but the lastest post was about a year ago. So, I thought that it's better to start a new one about this place.

How's this place? Has the management improved? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by newworld08:
    Hi, I know that there is a thread about Harbourview Horizon, but the lastest post was about a year ago. So, I thought that it's better to start a new one about this place.

How's this place? Has the management improved? Thanks!!
    Nope, unfortunately not. I just moved out last week.
    To be fair: the rooms are very nice and bright and have a good size. If you have sea view, it looks spectacular at night. And I loved their pool, usage already included in the monthly rent. Their shuttle bus to TST apart from peak times is great and runs every 15 min.

I did not like:
    - pool has 2 h lunch break even on weekends.
    - no delivery guy is allowed in, if you order food, groceries or anything, you need to pick it up downstairs
    - management is inflexible and unhelpful
    - if your company rents for you, you as a tenant can't sign anything
    - the cleaning service is useless
    - they charge ridiculous prices if you break or damage anything
    - they blocked my access to my flat after the rent was late for only 2 days, initially it was their fault, as they sent the invoice late

all in all, nice rooms, bad management

i would like to know, for the folks who lives in Harbourview 2br apt, do you feel that it is missing a shoe cabinet?? I am dying to find a perfect shoe cabinet for the empty space next to the door.

ideas?

thx

I just signed a contract for Harbourview and will move in next Month. Now start to be worried after checking the messages here....

Hi Guys,

I am interested in renting his place out 2 or 3 bedroom. How much is the average rent, bills, extra services etc at this place?

Thanks

i got a deal at hkd10,500/month with a 12-m contract.

Quote Originally Posted by atran:
    Hi Guys,

I am interested in renting his place out 2 or 3 bedroom. How much is the average rent, bills, extra services etc at this place?

Thanks
    Give them a call and ask. Number is is on their website:
    Horizon Hotels

The 3 bedroom units are generally overpriced, last time I asked they wanted 16,000 for a low floor unit.
    If you are looking for 3 bedrooms and do not need "serviced" have a look at the Royal Peninsula next door with a property agent. Most landlords rent out furnished and the service in Harbourview is no exsistant anyway.
    Their cleaning service is rubbish and expensive: they do not iron, wahs dished, clean anly around things. Get a part time helper, lots a/v also here in the classified on geoexpat.

does anyone want to flatshare? i'd like to share a room at harbourview horizon or harbourfront horizon.