where do finance ppl live?

Closed Thread

where do finance ppl live?

i've heard "centrestage", hollywood -something, and certain complexes near SoHo and midlevels- robinson road?

am looking for a safe, 24-hr doorman type of complex, preferably with a gym as well. preferably new-ish.

can anyone help me out with something more specific (so I can look into them?) any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

yes, there are many places that only "finance" people are allowed to live in....(sorry, couldn't help it)

they are pretty much everywhere, but currently, many of them are being relocated back to their "home" country.

as for safe... i've been here for 14+ years and never had a problem. i came as a 22 yr old single female.

there are quite a few places that have security guards, but the amount of security they provide is arguable. they are usually about 70years old and don't speak much english. they also do not usually perform such tasks as signing for deliveries etc.

you will find quite a few of the more upper class places will have a gym, some even a pool.

Last edited by carang; 14-05-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Fraser Suites in Wanchai. But is an old building and overpriced. 30K per month for 400+ sq (fully furnished and electricity included). They have young girls in suits as doormen =]

thanks drunken master.

carang, everyone gives me the same general answer- pretty much everything you said. i said "finance people" to give others an idea of my price range, working hours, and lifestyle. perhaps i should have listed numbers and description for more clarity. thanks anyway.

Last edited by honkie2b; 14-05-2009 at 05:32 AM.